tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 07 03:14:56 1994

KATE

Just to stick my nose in the list again, the KATE tapes have just been
mailed. Only three people participated in KATE this time: WillMartin,
ChristianMatzke, and DuffyDobelbower. Thanks much. Even so, I'd like to see a
bigger response next time. I'm hoping that mention in HolQeD will get some
peoples' attention.

Send your tapes to me, Guido, (AndrewStrader in the KLI directory). Each
batch goes out on the first of every alternate month. Next batch is Dec 1, so
get tapes in before then, if you'd like to participate. And *please* include
return postage and a return envelope, or if a return envelope won't fit, at
least a couple bucks for me to buy one for you. I'm too young to go into
debt. Thanks so much.

All I can say is, I think it's a lot of fun speaking Hol, hearing what others
sound like, and it's great practice to boot. It doesn't take all that much
time either.

nujraj qoghraj je bopo'choHmoH boneHchugh vaj yIjeS.

As for Hamlet, if anyone's interested, it's getting there. Meanwhile, I'm
watching the list from afar. Not much interesting except about another dozen
ways to say {DaHjaj batlh jIHeghqang} or whatever the general consensus on
this will one day be.

Until the next KATE batch, or our triumphant publication of Khamlet,
whichever comes first, this is Guido#1, signing off-----*

ghItlh 'o': the "#1" of "Guido#1" is NOT a result of a hormonal egomania, as
some would believe. There is another person in Lexington Ohio that goes by
the name Guido, so he's Guido#2. I just came up with the name first. He
adopted it for himself as well, and so we use "#1" and "#2" as distinguishing
conventions.

***jabbI'ID pItlh***

Back to archive top level