tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 04 08:04:38 1994

Looking for Robert Baruch

I am trying to locate two people that Glen Proechel wishes to
contact:

 	1. Robert Baruch; Glen needs to  send some
 		materials to Mr. Baruch, and the
		address Glen has is not up to date.

	2. Someone who sent support to Glen on his textbook;
		Glen somehow lost this individual's address
		and needs to contact you.

If you can help with locating either person for Glen, contact
me via email - or send regular mail to Glen, whose address I'll
be including in a subsequent post regarding his current activities.

Thank you.
	Joel.
  |~~~|___|_|____|~~~|   From the beautiful camping country of Minnesota! |  \
     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
      *mumuSHa' yeSuS, Dochvam vISov * muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a' *

Back to archive top level