tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 11:34:13 1994

Re: TKD examples

ghItlh guido-san:

:
: You see, we are really a theocracy. Here's a
: little government lesson. Krankor is our Commander in Chief. He is currently
: comatose, so Shoulson has become acting Commander in Chief until his return.
: Then Schoen presides as King. But of course, we are a theocracy, because you
: see, Okrand presides as God. We all worship his honored canon. Only the King
: has contact with God, unless he gives express permission to one of his
: serviles. Canon must be adhered to lest we start to list into chaos. Just
: look at Proechel, the old revolutionary who took the language and turned it
: into his own thing. He's headed for chaos unless we can slam some sense into
: him. But my point is, canon is canon. And I will proceed to explain why I
: believe you are wrong.

*majIq bows deeply to Guido#1*

Beautiful explaination of the Klingon world as we know it!  I think big KUDOs go
to Guido for a wonderful description of our Theocracy... someone put it on the
Web...

: ghuy'Do

-m

Back to archive top level