tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 11:29:33 1994

Re: Hamlet -Reply -Reply

>  > I would think QI'lop would be such a more appropriate time of year to
> practice this activity. Then again, we have no designated day for QI'lop on
> the Terran calendar, under which we all suffer such discrepancies as leap
> years, leap seconds, etc. {{{Maybe we should put one day aside to do just
> that.}}} Only a thought.

>qechlIj vIparHa'.  QI'lop comes every tenth Klingon month >and Empire Union  Day comes in the third month.  We
>could observe these holidays in October  and March.

Hmmmm, the months of Halloween and Spring Equinox-
sounds like a plan!!!!(Heee-heee haaa-haaa giggle giggle)

just another thought
Ka'lIy
OK, I'll stop for the day, I'm getting a bit off topic.
Oh, and y'all aren't very careful readers, or my attempt at
being  clever failed miserably.  The soon to be young little
Klingon is refering to next July, and since I will not be telling
anyone here at work until necessary, I was begging,
whining, and pleading for some acknowledgement form the
warrior race.  {{:-)

Back to archive top level