tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 10:35:29 1994

Ahem.

As I walked to lunch, something in the back of my mind kept
tickling... something about an article by Krankor addressing
the whole nuqDaq question thing. I think my Humble Opinion just
got a little more humble.

On second thought (and I expect to think on this one AT LEAST 3
times), perhaps the word sequence should be as it is in TKD,
though the topicalizer is probably there more as a sign of
emphasis (as in URGENCY) than as the noun pronoun noun'e'
construction dictates. If this is true, then the phrase would
be equally correct as:

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa'?

Again, nuqDaq is a locative and not the object of {'oH}.

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \