tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 13:08:28 1994

Re: Hamlet -Reply

Sadly, Hamlet is still way behind schedule.  I can't tell you when you'll  be receiving it, because at present I don't have the finished work in my  hands and I'm uncertain when I will.  When I *do* have more news, rest  assured I will post it to the list.

Lawrence
--

Ah, alas, I guess this means that I won't be spending Christmas eve in front of the fireplace reading to the young Klingon, or the soon to be young little Klingon.  I must find a way to go on, somehow, there must be a way!! (Just be thankful that I didn't finish with tomorrow is another day!!)

Ka'lIy

-don't fret, we don't have a fireplace,and we are moving the day after Christmas. {{: )

Back to archive top level