tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 21 10:37:33 1994

Re: some odd words

On Mon, 21 Nov 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> I would like to know something about a few of the words in TKD. For example,
> what are {Qab} "theragen" and {toplIn} "topaline"? Can anyone give some
> background on these words?

Theragen is Klingon nerve gas.  In "The Tolian Web", McCoy used diluted
theragen to deaden the crews' nerve impulses to keep them from going
insane from a space-time distortion.

Topaline is a mineral used in colonial life-support systems.  In
"Friday's Child", the Klingons and the Federation were negotiating with
the High Teer on Capella IV for topaline mining rights.

> -=-G-=-

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level