tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 21 09:13:51 1994

Re: some odd words

On Mon, 21 Nov 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> I would like to know something about a few of the words in TKD. For example,
> what are {Qab} "theragen" and {toplIn} "topaline"? Can anyone give some
> background on these words?

hrm..... i might be wrong, but isn't topaline a mineral
naturally-occurring on earth?  (the name rings a bell, but i'm not sure
which one....)  someone with access to one of these StarTrek
Encyclopaedias that have recently been published may want to check it to
see.  (i might be able to check the ones in the bookstore, but i dunno...)

if someone has one, would you mind checking it and posting any results to
the list?  'twould be much appreciated by all, i'm sure...

> -=-G-=-

--naQ'avwI'

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhchugh "[email protected]"Daq jabbI'IDmeylIj yIngeH
*&* Silauren, Half-Elven      *&* Jeremy  Greene *&*   There's only ONE god!
*&* [email protected]     *&*  Don't drop acid.  *&* He is the SUN god!!
*&* [email protected]       *&* Take it Pass/Fail. *&* Ra! Ra!! RA!!!
*&* "Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!" -Han Solo

Back to archive top level