tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 21 09:15:56 1994

Re: jabbI'ID wa'DIch

>Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 17:04:11 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>

>According to [email protected]:
>> ...At
>> least he was the greatest leader this mailing list could have had, even if he
>> was no linguist.

>maQochbe'.

maj.  jIDevmo' jIH SuQuchba'.  wejpuH.

Look, I know I'm not Krankor, but I do the best I can.  I try to answer as
much omail as possible, as clearly as possible, without stepping on too
many peoples' toes, and if I use too much jargon, I'm perfectly willing to
explain better... if someone would tell me so.

I miss Krankor too, and I'm sorry he's not around much these days.  But I
can't be him (his clothes wouldn't fit me, for starters).  I don't do
put-foot-down leadership well, not so well as he did.  Yes, we're missing
that.  One does one's best.

Sorry.  I had to get that off my chest.

~mark

Back to archive top level