tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 11 14:22:10 1994

Re: Klingon Encyclopidea

David Barron writes:

 > My apologies, I did NOT want to imply that G.P.'s primer was of no
 > value.
 >
 > Keep in mind this is all second hand info sence I hhvnt seen the Primer.
 > Thus I can state that hearsay states it posessesf the same quality as many
 > self-published fannish newsletter, Closer to Kinko's quality than
 > SImon&Schuster's.

jIyaj - I understand.  The materials *are* self published, Kinko or
some such, but nicely done.

The primer I is of "reader's digest" size, staple bound with a black
tape edge (if you can visualize) this.[This makes a nice solid square
edge, like TV Guide or Reader's Digest].  Mostly computer DTP with
illustrations added afterwards, but not sloppy - I just mean you can
see they are not "computer art".  Glen got one of the students to do
(IMHO) a nice job setting it all up.  The second volume - which I have
in "preview" version that was used at Conadian(?) (an SF con) and is
in 8 1/2 x 11 format with 'comb binding'.  I believe the final edition
will be also done in the digest format.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
     *mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'*
							 bom joH'a' 34:14

Back to archive top level