tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 11 06:46:32 1994

Slogan

Our company is divided into two divisions, the "Enterprise Systems
Group" and my group, the "Internetworking Systems Group"(we develop
hard&software solutions for LAN to mainframe connectivity) .

Some time ago, I reasoned if *they* (the other group) is the
'Enterprise' group, what does that make *us*.  We reasoned therefore,
that we were the Klingons.  This has extended to even using the
tristella as our unofficial group logo.  Recently we've come up with slogan,
modeled on "to protect and to serve".  Our slogan?

           jIQum 'ej jIHoH

       I communicate and I Kill

[umm, of course we mean 'kill' data errors and that kind of thing  :)  ]

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
     *mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'*
							 bom joH'a' 34:14

Back to archive top level