tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 09 12:52:58 1994

RE: KLBC: Does this sentence make sense?

>Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 13:54:05 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>

>According to METEU THE MIGHTY LLAMA

>> puqmey lIngtaH targhmey 'e' rar chIjtaHghachlIj

>I also wonder why you avoided "boghmoH" for "to bear (children)".  Somehow
>"lIng" seems somewhat metaphorical.

>~mark
The reason I did'nt use "boghmoH" is because I didn't see it.  Do you think the
sentence would be better if I did like

puqmey boghmoH targhmey 'e' rur chIjtaHghachlIj

or do I still need the -taH on boghmoH making it

puqmey boghmoHtaH targhmey 'e' rur chIjtaHghachlIj

		Joe Schelin

Back to archive top level