tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 04 19:05:33 1994

K A T E

Yes, it's me once again. I can hear all of you groaning. I'm here again to
mention the KATE project. And why should you, valued reader and list member,
pay attention to me. Because I'm here to help you. Those of you who want to
improve your Klingon ability have the golden opportunity here that you've
heard me talk about billions of times before.

NOW, all you have to do is talk in Klingon on a tape and send it to me
however you like, preferably by snail-mail. You must include

1. the tape, obviously
2. return postage
3. a return envelope.

Do this, and 1-2 weeks later you will recieve your self same tape back, but
with the recording of everyone else who was gracious enough to send something
in for KATE. That's KATE, Klingon Audio Tape Exchange. The deadline for this
batch is December 1.

It's quick, it's easy, and above all, it's just loads of fun, as the last 3
KATE participants and I found out.

jabbI'IDlIj yIngeH. SujeSbe'chugh vaj batlh SuHeghbe'. Sughojqu'meH 'eb yIlaj
'e' vIchup. SapIHlI'. pIgh valHa' moj jeSQo'wI' yab. HolvaD valchoHmeH reH
qeqmey bIH Dup'e'.

-=-=-=-Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos-=-=-=-

Back to archive top level