tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 23 23:50:22 1994

Re: KBTP

On Tue, 24 May 1994, Joel Anderson wrote:

>  > 	By the way, I heard that the KBTP was mentioned by Rush Limbaugh
>  > on his show.  Although this is a dubious honor, I would like to know what
>  > he said.  Did anyone happen to hear it?
>
> What >I< want to know about is NPR's Talk of the Nations:  I was told that
> +SOMEONE* was on from the KBTP yesterday during their 'Trek as Religion'
> segment.  Anyone hear this?  Was it the illustrious Kevin W?

Dear Joel,

	Sorry, it was not me, although I would be quite interested in
hearing what they said.  If you find out, please let me know.  I did do an
interview for a news service where the interviewer wanted to talk mostly
about Trek and religion, but it was not for NPR.

The Illustrious Kevin A. Wilson

Back to archive top level