tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 24 23:38:37 1994

KBTP

Joel Anderson writes:
 > What >I< want to know about is NPR's Talk of the Nations:  I was told
 > that *SOMEONE*
 > was on from the KBTP yesterday during their 'Trek as Religion' segment.  Anyone
 > hear this?  Was it the illustrious KevinW?

Well, illustrious as Kevin may be, I've learned that it was instead
the inimitable pIn tIn, aka Glen Proechel.  I spoke last night with
Glen and learned that it was indeed his ghogh that beamed tlhIngan out
to the airwaves.  Basically he was a known quantity from the Klingon
Camps NPR rang him up... wish I heard it - did anyone catch the
segment?  I only heard about it from a non-Klingonist after the fact.

Among other things Glen is doing (hosting Klingon Chess tournaments at
Cons and other things) he will be taking part at the Mall of America
on July 6th when Paramount's touring Klingons are at the Mall for a
week.  Glen says he has been asked to teach "how to shop in Klingon".
[things like "buy or die", and "that helmet looks good on you", I'd
expect. ]

I've also got a few notes for some things he is doing that I've got to
get posted to the list... one of these days....

	yIrojqu'
		Joel.

Back to archive top level