tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 22 10:55:51 1994

Don't Get Around Much Anymore

ro' ro' ro' yIbot? You ain't heard nothing yet, Klingonists; here's the latest
HarIy qonIq junIyor track! (Don't publish, btw; I haven't gotten copyright
permission from Cole Porter's estate, or whoever originally did this.)

Hu' yupma'vo' jIHop.			Missed the Saturday dance.
vaS yav teb DI net joS.			Heard they crowded the floor.
vISIQbe'nIS bIDachmo'.			Couldn't bear it without you.
Quch mupbogh vaj ghom'e' vIchoS.	Don't get around much any more.

tach vISuchqa' vIneH.			Thought I'd visit the club.
'ach lojmIt neH vIghoS.			Got as far as the door.
pa' pIj De'lIj mutlhobqang.		They'd have asked me about you.
Quch mupbogh vaj ghom'e' vIchoS.	Don't get around muc any more.

qaStaHvIS Hu',				Lately, I guess,
jIHvaD jotlaw' yab.			my mind's more at ease.
DaH rojwIj vItu'.			But nevertheless
qatlh vemnIS qech ngo' qab?		why stir up memories?

bang vImojmeH mura'.			Been invited on dates.
toH, qatlh nurwIj vImoS?		Might have gone, but what for?
reH jImobqu' bIDachmo'.			Awfully lonely without you.
Quch mupbogh vaj ghom'e' vIchoS.	Don't get around much any more.

--

Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj #  NICK NICHOLAS.  Melbourne Uni,
   kultis kvazaux                           &  Australia. Now with moustache.

Back to archive top level