tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 10 18:50:15 1994

Re: KATE Tapes

According to HoD trI'Qal:

> No, charghwI', you are not the only person who has not received a tape this
> week.
>
> I don't recall who was supposed to send one to me, but I never got one either.
>
> If one doesn't arrive tomorrow (The day I am supposed to mail the next tape),
> I am ready to just pop off another one to keep the rotation going.
>
> Any other suggestions are appreciated.
>

> --HoD trI'Qal
>   tlhwD lIy So'

	I made a second tape last night and intend to mail it
today (though it looks like it will be a busy one). Whenever I
get Matthew's tape, I intend to combine it with the tape that
was supposed to follow it. I figure by this dubbing technique,
we can get the number of tapes back down to the number of KATE
participants, yet not lose any messages.

	Anybody got better ideas?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level