tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 09 21:06:14 1994

Re: matamqu'

According to Matt Whiteacre:
> As to the KATE tape, should I send a copy of my recording from last time to
> you, or do you think that eventually you will get my tape?  If you believe
> the latter, should I send a copy of my recording to the person ahead of you,
> so he will still get a full set?
>              |    |           Matt Whiteacre

	I'm not sure if I will get it or not. Did you send it
to:
Will Martin
Rt. 2 Box 343
AFton, VA 22920-9419

?

	Rather than send it on to the next person, just send it
to me. I'll dub it onto the following tape, so it will make the
rounds without the confusion and postage of an extra tape in
the loop. I have not started this week's tape and I have to
send it tomorrow, so I know what I'll be doing TONIGHT...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level