tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 09 07:35:52 1994

Re: matamqu'

>> SochmaH vagh vatlhvI' vItIn
>
>	nuqjatlh? "I am big 75%". jIyajbe'.

I'm trying to not look up every word not, and my vocabulary is just not that
big yet, but I am doing better.  I meant to say:

SochmaH vagh vatlhvI' vIrIn
                        ^
"I am finished with 75%"

As to the KATE tape, should I send a copy of my recording from last time to
you, or do you think that eventually you will get my tape?  If you believe
the latter, should I send a copy of my recording to the person ahead of you,
so he will still get a full set?
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre