tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 24 20:32:39 1994

Re: 'puter flashcards

In message <[email protected]>you write:

>I have a flashcard program.  It only runs on a Mac.  Anyone
>interested, email me.  However, I'll be away a lot of the time
>until mid-May, so I may not be able to do anything abouyt it
>until then.
Howdy, Howdy..
I would like a copy of that flashcard program, sir.
Thanks.

Tony Reynolds|[email protected]|Telecomm Analyst II|(601)232-7206
Potential Energy: The reason why you can scream so loud when you are falling.

Back to archive top level