tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 24 18:36:35 1994
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: KBLC - RE: Help pl
- From: Topic Goran <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: KBLC - RE: Help pl
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 94 13:36:57 MET
- In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>; from "trI'Qal" at Mar 24, 94 2:14 pm
- Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
> >Amy qatlho'qu'neS. mu' "qaq" vIqawbe'pu'. vIparHa'.
> >KoSneH qaQoch.
> >nuq QaQ law' nuq QaQ puS 'e' vIjuv neH.
> >vay' QaQ 'e' jIjatlhbe'bej.
> I am not too sure what you were trying to say here. I do know that you need
> vI- on jIjatlhbe'bej, and not jI-.
> --HoD trI'Qal
Right. I often mess up the prefixes.
Besides, in the last sentence it should be QaQ vay', not the other way around.
The translation should be
Amy, thank you very much. I did not remember the word "qaq". I like it.
KoSneH, I disagree with you.
I just measured (compared) what is better.
I certainly did not say that something is good.