tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 23 08:41:48 1994

triumphant return

Well, it is starting to look like my mail is working again.  I think.
I seem to have missed a lot along the way, and may have to get stuff
resent to me.  In particular, I got something that seems to be about 4
or 5 generations old of back-and-forth on my little saga, but there's
no way I can jump into it until I get the back stuff.  But before I
go tracking it down, let's see if I'm really here or not.  If you are a
regular poster to this list, please send me email if you received this.
Again:  [email protected].  Thanx!

				--Krankor

Back to archive top level