tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 14 21:26:31 1994

Re: providing translation

        Reply to:   RE>providing translation

ghItlh HoDoy:

> I'm going to flagrantly abuse my power as Grammarian and post
> occasional things to the beginner conversation *without*
> translation.  I think I can be counted on to post things which are
> correct, comprehensible, and avoid controversial areas of grammar.

Fantastic idea!  This is DEFINITELY acceptable!

>  If they want, some other advanced people
> can be given permission to ignore this requirement as well, on
> request.

Just please (please please?) be sure that you post something that the
beginners can understand.  For example, no complex sentences...  I would
consider this an advanced technique...

-majIq

Back to archive top level