tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 08 10:08:02 1994

Re: Bounces

Um, those mail bounces were my fault.  While I am down here in Alabama, I
had my sysadmin forward my mail to a local account.  It seems the list thought
my mail was bouncing,when it was actually being forwarded, and sent all of
you those messages.  It also knocked me off the list for about 30 minutes
this morning, so it is possible I may have missed a few messages.  If you
sent something that needs my attention, and I don't respond in the next few
days, send me a copy privately to either [email protected] or to
[email protected], and I will take a look at it.

I apologoze to all of you, I had no idea that would happen.  The forward has
been removed, and my thanks to Eli for responding to my mail so quickly.

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'

Back to archive top level