tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 29 23:54:58 1994

Re: for beginners

> > This goes back to what I said (At least, I *think* I sent it...) about
> > learning suffixes.  It's all a part of leanring how to parse the
> > sentences.  I never thought of this, but it sounds like an awesome
> > idea... mind if I possibly borrow it to include in the email course I am
> > trying to put together?
>
> Please do!  And go with my blessing.

qatlho'qu'neS!

> --------------
> chuQun, wondering if Klingons dish out blessings...?

As far as I know, they don't.  From what I understand, Klingons do not
have any sort of 'religion' (at least, not as we know it)... they don't
have a god or a devil, or anything like that.  Or, if they do, it doesn't
play so important part of their life as it seems to for terrans... or we
just don't see it very often.

This question has plagued me for years, in pursuit of my other Klingon
interests.  Does anyone else out there know more than I do on this?

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level