tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 18 04:46:38 1994

Re: qep'a' past and future

vavoywI'vo':

> Start planning now.  I want to see all of you, those I've come to know well
> and those I've barely spoken to as yet, those who I just said farewell to and
> those who couldn't attend this year.  All of you.  Please.  This is what we
> need, I think, more than this mailing list, more than HolQeD; a chance to
> come together.

I start saving tomorrow!  This was too much FUN!!!!!

> I'm getting a bit misty eyed, so let me move on to a related subject.  In the
> months to come, you'll have the chance to meet some of the heavy hitters
> within the KLI.  I've been negotiating with Adam Malin, President of Creation
> Entertainment, to have KLI members speaking at Creation shows all around the
> country throughout the next year.  As these events are confirmed the dates
> and locations will be posted to the mailing list.  And since Malin has hinted
> that he's willing to fly me around the country (a bit), perhaps I'll have a
> chance to meet with some of you before next summer's qep'a'.  If so, I'll be
> sure and bring my KLI poker set, and the list of poker terms that Krankor
> made for this past qep'a'.  Why should we have to wait till summer for that
> bit of fun?

The fun of losing money to Qanqor again... oh, joy... {{;)

(At least *he* enjoyed it...)

> More news as it develops.  And again, a heartfelt thank you to those who came
> to the qep'a', it was truly remarkable to spend time with you all.
>
> Lawrence

And it was a pleasure seeing you, too, vavoy!  Even if I *did* have to
ask Mark and Qanqor who you were... honest! {{;)

Actaully....

For those of you who are still thinking about it, I have only this to
say:  BE THERE NEXT YEAR!

I certainly had a great time, and it was WELL worth the @#$%^&*!!! 9.5
hour drive out there and back again!  'nuff said!

Back to archive top level