tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 15 12:05:04 1994

Re: qep'a'

Hmm. In my listing of everybody who was there all week, I did
leave out janSIy. Oops. It was kinda not altogether accidental,
just in that I was trying to list everybody who was there ALL
WEEK, but janSIy was pretty close and was a very charmingly
valuable addition for the full time that he was there.

Considering that he drove from Chicago, he deserves special
mention. I believe he also started the rotating Klingon story
episode as well, which was perhaps the best single exercise
forcing our Hol synapses to work during the event.

The OTHER reason I didn't list him was everybody kept calling
him Jerimy and I didn't connect that name with janSIy, so in
essence, I didn't know who he was in terms of this list.

Geeez.

So, as predicted, I DOOO feel embarrassed.

I'm also waaaay bad at names. There was also David, the
freelance interviewer, and Ken who could only stay a couple
days, and the names fade on those with whom I had fewer
encounters to refresh my RAM.

I think I just had a parity check.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level