tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 15 11:24:49 1994

Re: qep'a'

According to Heidi Wessman:

> Okay.  Here's my questions:
>
> (I welcome everyone to answer these questions.)
>
> 1.  How many people attended?

About a dozen, though everybody was not there at the same time.
Those who stayed throughout the week:
Lawrence, Krankor, ~mark, trI'Qal, Holtej, charghwI', and with
one day chunked out of the middle, Sarah and Jay. And if I
forgot anybody, I'm gonna be waaaaaaaay embarrassed.

> 2.  Where exactly was it held?

Hotel Philadelphia (not to be confused with Hotel California).

> 3.  How much did it cost?

Rooms cost $60 per night for each single and $65 per night for
each double. Triples were quoted $75/night. Add in $20 for the
opening banquet, another $20 for the voluntary KLI
contribution, food money and a substantial sum for the poker
game (otherwise known as the Krankor college fund, since he won
all the time).

> 4.  What were the activities?

See my other post and the responses of others.

> 5.  What did you like the most?

Spending time with this uniquely talented group of people. They
were nothing short of fascinating.

> 6.  What did you dislike the most?

Leaving.

Drivers north of DC are universally insane, driving too fast
(and I LIKE driving fast), waaaaay too close, and the roads are
in such bad shape.

Then again, leaving Philly also meant I had to go HOME, a
rather unpleasant fate. That's okay. I'll face it like a
Klingon. Bring on the pain sticks...

> 7.  What would you recommend for next Kling-Fling?

More people.

> 8.  WHat would you like to be avoided at a Kling-Fling?

Tribbles?

> Everyone, regardless of whether or not you attended K-F, is welcome to
> answer, especially 7 and 8.

> chuQun

Back to archive top level