tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 13 07:09:12 1994

Re: qep'a' *Utah*Daq

> Oh please do!  I want to hear about all the exciting fun you would have at
> the Kling-Fling.  I only wish we could have one out here in Utahland.
>
> -----------------
> chuQun

Perhaps those of us west of the Mississippi should organize a 'Western
Regional' KLI Kling-fling to occur in about 6 months.  That way, there
would be 2 biannual (redundant, I know) Kling Flings - one in the Summer
in the East and one in the Winter in the West.  Those who could afford it
could attend both, those who can't could choose the one nearest their home
and avoid exorbitant travel costs.

I'm not exactly volunteering to organize this, but I *do* have some
experience in organizing conventions (6 years experience, to be exact.)
I'm just running this idea up the flagpole to see who'll salute.

KoSneH
in Albuquerque, NM

Back to archive top level