tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 10 04:20:27 1994

qep'a'

I'm exhausted, but I think I'm about ready.

I've got the materials for the executive sessions; I've got the KLI poker
chips and sheet of Klingon equivalency terms form the game; I've got a dozen
cases of softdrinks in the trunk of my car; I've got confirmations from most
everyone (that I know of) who's coming to the banquet; I've got the ghargh
swimming around in a bowl waiting to become qagh; I've got the video camera,
monitor, battery packs, and tripod on loan from the college; I've got the box
of media tapes for those who want to see what last year's camp looked like as
well as other interviews and such; I've got my betleH, my TOS and TNG sound
effect key chains, and my Worf head lunchbox; and I even found time to buy a
pair of swimming trunks.

Phew!

So, if you're coming to Philly tomorrow I should be there at the hotel to
greet you.  Check in time is 3:00 and the banquet starts at 7:00.  If you're
not coming, I'm hoping *someone* who is will have brought a computer and
modem so we can post updates to the rest of you here on the mailing list.
 Barring that, we should have videos of the whole debacle to share (after
select editing of course!).

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::