tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 09 19:33:32 1994

Re: Justice belongs to the strong

Hu'tegh! nuq ja' William H. Martin jay'?

=> I seem to recall sometime back, someone did did a restoration into Klingon
=> of the proverb "If there are gods they do not help and justice belongs to
=> the strong" from John Ford's "The Final Reflection"  Could someone send me
=> that if they have it just lying about?
=yab ghajchugh San vaj nuQaHQo' 'ej ruv tu' SuvwI' HoS neH.

Yup, that's a charghwI' special, and I wouldn't better it. For comparison's
sake, at least, here's my version:

qa''a'pu' tu'lu'chugh je, vaj QaHQo' chaH. reH ruv SeH HoSwI'.

Nick.

Back to archive top level