tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 05 07:13:54 1994

Re: Justice belongs to the strong

According to Kevin A. Geiselman, Knight Errant:

> I seem to recall sometime back, someone did did a restoration into Klingon
> of the proverb "If there are gods they do not help and justice belongs to
> the strong" from John Ford's "The Final Reflection"  Could someone send me
> that if they have it just lying about?
>
> Kordite, Intelligence Officer, IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group

Well, I don't have it lying about, but I can make it up, if
that suits:

yab ghajchugh San vaj nuQaHQo' 'ej ruv tu' SuvwI' HoS neH.

Literal translation 20 lines below:
wa'
cha'
wej
loS
vagh
jav
Soch
chorgh
Hut
wa'maH
wa'maH wa'
wa'maH cha'
wa'maH wej
wa'maH loS
wa'maH vagh
wa'maH jav
wa'maH Soch
wa'maH chorgh
wa'maH Hut
cha'maH
"If fate has a mind, then it refuses to help us and only the
strong fighter finds justice."

charghwI'

Back to archive top level