tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 08 03:28:09 1994

Re: lenu mi siskytadni cu mulno/ rIn jIQulmeH Qu'.

On Fri, 8 Jul 1994, jatlhpu' Nick NICHOLAS:

> Lojbanists and Klingonists, I am happy to announce that my Master's thesis,
> _Problems in the Application of Rhetorical Structure Theory to Text
> Generation_, has finally been completed.

> Translations in Lojban and Klingon follow.
> [Lojban]
> {tlhIngan}

Congratulations!  However, I will admit I could only understand the
English and the Klingon versions.  But I'm impressed.  Could you tell be
more about Lojban?

chuQun

Back to archive top level