tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 06 09:41:37 1994

boHemngan nongbom

yI'Ij!  "boHemngan nongbom" Bill Willmerdinger jatlhchu'pu' Uucp
 Uu> From: ur-valhalla!bush.cs.tamu.edu!erich (Erich Schneider)

 Uu> "Bismillah" is Classical Arabic for "in the name of God
 Uu> (Allah)". Every sura ("chapter") of the Koran begins "Bismillah
 Uu> ar-Rahman ar-Raheem", which means "In the name of God, the
 Uu> Compassionate, the Merciful".

Thanks.  I figured that this would be the place to ask!

I'll need to work out a "suitable" replacement for that in the song.

Qob

... Sogh'a' Qob vestai-qutvaj, yaS cha'DIch, tlhwD quttaj

Back to archive top level