tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 06 03:23:28 1994

Re: Deaf to the world

On Tue, 5 Jul 1994 [email protected] wrote:
> My apologies for anyone who has been looking for me the past few days.  I
> have been completely out of touch in a codeine enhanced blur of pain, a
> summer gift of an ear infection which is finally going away (at least enough
> for me to check my mail).
>
> Add to this the fact the internet router for Eastern Pennsylvania sort of
> vanished for a few days (don't ask me how/why) and it's likely that not only
> haven't I answered your email, but I might not even have gotten it.
> Better days to come,
>
> Lawrence

I forgive you, good Doctor.  I went on vacation for two days, came back to
strep throat for a day, and now, in my drugged and crazed state, I'm
trying to get through over 200 messages in my mailbox.

Hmmm.... perhaps I should get yet another account to handle it all.  One
of these fine days I'll make it out to Penn's state.

chuQun

Back to archive top level