tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 05 06:07:54 1994

Deaf to the world

My apologies for anyone who has been looking for me the past few days.  I
have been completely out of touch in a codeine enhanced blur of pain, a
summer gift of an ear infection which is finally going away (at least enough
for me to check my mail).

Add to this the fact the internet router for Eastern Pennsylvania sort of
vanished for a few days (don't ask me how/why) and it's likely that not only
haven't I answered your email, but I might not even have gotten it.

Better days to come,

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::