tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 05 00:55:47 1994

re: The Victory of the Hunter

>>aliens is pluralized with -mey, to be insulting to their
>>intelligence, and to give the idea of there being a LOT of them
>>as in a big ship.

>Well, "-mey" plurals don't insult intelligence, nor even imply
>necessarily a lot.  It just means they're scattered about.

Well, I still like novmey... aliens with the implication they are
not intelligent enough to speak... dirtball aliens.  I'll call it
poetic license, and leave it that way.

[....]

>>Boy, that just loses SHITLOADS in the translation....

>Sure does.

>Well, hell, Dru, you still can belt out stuff that leaves a lot of
>other stuff in the dust when it comes to actual poetry!  The
>grammar can use some help, but you knew that.

>~mark

Why thank you!  :-)  Here's the new improved version, hopefully with grammar
errors taken care of... thanks for taking all the time to find them.  I
know there were lots 'n lots.

==========================

yay wamwI'  (The Victory of the Hunter)

logh'a' HurghghachDaq,