tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 01 00:41:43 1994

Re: poetry subject

        Reply to:   RE>poetry subject
Reply to Poetry subject

It will take a bit of research to find the roots or the words, but there was
an article once on the Jabb, citing the meanings of a number of the archaic
little words, I think I remember...brillig was 'bright, or sunny', gyre is
gyrate or spin, gimbol is similar to gyre, I think it is with more wobble, as
in an eccentric stellar body orbit...Anyway, once Carroll is rendered into
the "modern" tongue....then it can be rendered into the TRUE toungue (we are
a mathematical species yes 'a') . K