tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 24 03:21:33 1994

Re: KLBC: All Permutations...

| vIHchuq:  To move each other?
| vIH'egh:  <doesn't work?>

I'm not operating with my dictionary right now, I think -'egh is oneself?

vIH'egh: to move oneself

appears to work just fine.  Although possibly the I-me, you-you,
it-it, and they-them prefixes applied to vIH do the same thing.

| vIHneS:  <doesn't work?>

I think the -neS is the honorific?  In that case, anything with a -neS
suffix, when translated, is as if it didn't have the -neS suffix, but
you put something like "Sir," or "Your honor" or something.

--Rob

(OK, from now on I'm bringing my dictionary in to work!)

Back to archive top level