tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 23 07:35:22 1994

Re: KLBC

     I appreciate the feedback on having offered too complex a sentence for
beginners. I will try to do better next time. Please hang in there. It takes
a few mistakes to get tuned to what people need. I also appreciate the
compliment on my explaining well the sentence that, despite the good
explanation, was still too complicated to be useful.

     At least I get the feeling that I have the resources to do better if I
get get a better grip on the problem at hand. Since I expect to be teaching
in July in Boise at the week long Klingon Language Conference (plug, plug),
it is good to both know that I explain things well and to know more about how
to tune my efforts. Good skills poorly used so far.

     If I can improve quickly enough to avoid losing my audience, I could use
the practice...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level