tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 19 05:31:03 1994

Re: Romulan and Okrand?

>      "Another rumor is that Marc Okrand is working on a Romulan
>      Language Dictionary, due out in 1994 or 1995.  One of our
>      members reports it may be early 1994."

I remember that there is a book called the _Romulan Way_ which lists about a
hundred or so Romulan words. Is Okrand (that is, IF this rumor is true) going
to incorporate these terms into the lexicon?

I don't understand why he'd do this. He's already stated his objections to
this sort of thing. He wouldn't compile a Vulcan Dictionary because there
wasn't enough of it in the movies and television series. There's even less
Romulan.

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level