tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 17 01:58:45 1994

Re: Dung="north" NOT

On Feb 17,  1:17pm, David Barron wrote:
> Subject: Dung="north" NOT
>
> I was on a Klingon Echo BBS and read a post. SOmeone wanted to find a
> way to say "north". He called Glenn Proechel who recommended Dung to
> mean "north".
>  I got into a huff of disagreement and probly said more than I should have
> (I DO consider Glenn my friend).
>
> I will not justify my argument here, but I want your comments.
>
> David Barron

     I'm with you. How, then, would you indicate East and West? We just don't
have those words yet. Who knows what kind of location system (probably based
upon triangles) they use? They may not even have relativistic directional
terms. They might very well just have absolute coordinates. {Dung}, in this
case is dung. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

charghwI'

Back to archive top level