tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 15 19:39:33 1994

Re: Trek TOS stuff in TKD

OK, the mugato.

The episode most people have been talking about was called "Balance of
Terror", I think, but I don't think it was the one with the mugato.  I
reckon it was "The Galileo 7" - anyone remember that?  Spock, Scotty and
a couple of red-shirts crash land the Galileo on a planet, and most of
them die horribly at the hands of the mugatos.  In the end, Spock
launches the thing and ignites the fuel to grab the Enterprise's
attention.  Does this make any sense, or am I rambling again?

John

             ********    | "He's very English.  If he goes over the edge, the
*********   **********   | worst outward sign will probably be that his
    *        ********    | grammar will deteriorate."
      ********           | 	_Timetrap_ (David Dvorkin)

e-mail : [email protected]

SUREFIRE SIGNS THAT STAR TREK IS TAKING OVER YOUR LIFE:
     18. Paying rapt attention during those endless special effects
         sequences in ST:TMP

Back to archive top level