tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 13 23:50:48 1994

Martial Art Form

>From: [email protected]
>Date: Sat, 12 Feb 94 13:57:09 EST

>By the way, for those of you out there who are purists, the KLI is trying to
>obtain the Klingon from TNG and DSN scripts, so at least we'll have a better
>idea of what they were trying to say.  Not much luck yet, but hang in there,
>I'm expecting a lot more elbow room once the nonprofit status finally comes
>through.

Here's a radical notion.  Maybe we/the KLI can convince Paramount that
*we'll* generate/proofread/help with pronunciation of the occasional
Klingon segment, in return for, oh, mention in the credits or something.
Couldn't hurt our publicity, and we *do* have a few people that at least I
would trust with the task.  And they'd probably not have too much trouble
with it either.  Anyone got contacts in Paramount?  Lawrence, you have the
Name  with KLI, what do you think?

>Lawrence

~mark

Back to archive top level