tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 09 04:23:26 1994

Re: HIlaD!

For the record:

It was not and is not my intention to drive Nick Nicholas from the list.  It
is no secret that we do not see eye to eye, but we have managed to co-exist and
I believe we can continue to do so.  While I stand by everything I said in my
post, I hope it is clear that the strong language was principally because of
its nature as an in-Klingon flame.  I respect Nick's skill with the language,
and have been looking forward to reading some of his Shakespeare (alak, I've
been really behind on *everything* in my life).

As for naming him "jagh", though, let's get real:  All I'm doing is calling a
spade a spade.  Nick has missed no opportunity over the last few months to take
a personal swipe at me whenever possible.  One of the main reasons I got so
behind on the list after Thanksgiving was because I was unclear on how to
deal with this, and so procrastinated and got further and further behind.  I
finally decided to just ignore it, but when he starts jumping on my friends
*because* they are my friends, enough is enough.

			--Krankor

Back to archive top level