tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 01:59:58 1994

Someone point out the obvious, please.

>From: Al Goodnis <[email protected]>
>Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 13:03:40 EST

>=> From: Will Martin <[email protected]>
>=> Subject: Re: Someone point out the obvious, please.

>=> for you, and I am quickly discovering that every time I get past my brief
>=> urge to whine "Awwwww, do I HAAAAAAVE to?" and WORK with the language, I go
>=> through my greatest surges in learning the language.

>   Okay then,  I know some of the "unusual" stuff in CK.  What are
>the bad points in PK?  Does someone have a "Don't listen to" list??

Weren't you listening?  Don't whine about "do I have to", go and *LISTEN*
to the thing!  It's an hour long, no more; It'd probably take you at least
that long to fast-forward and rewind past the "boring" stuff.  Just listen
to the whole damn thing, and if you don't care to hear certain parts again,
you can make your *own* list of things you don't want to review.  If I
supplied you with my non-faviorite parts, it almost certainly wouldn't
correspond to the one you'd make up.

bInabpu'qu'.  DaH bIvangnIS.  vaj yIvang!

~mark

Back to archive top level