tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 00:12:58 1994

Re: Someone point out the obvious, please.

=> From: Will Martin <[email protected]>
=> Subject: Re: Someone point out the obvious, please.

=>      The tapes are VERY useful. I HIGHLY recommend them. Except for a couple
=> brief scenes, everything on the tapes is translated for you on the tapes. If
=> you can't transcribe the Klingon part of the message, you can look up the
=> English side of the message and figure out which Klingon words are being
=> used. My point is that HAVING a transcription of the tape will never help you
=> as much as MAKING a transcription of the tape. Others cannot do that learning
=> for you, and I am quickly discovering that every time I get past my brief
=> urge to whine "Awwwww, do I HAAAAAAVE to?" and WORK with the language, I go
=> through my greatest surges in learning the language.

	Okay then,  I know some of the "unusual" stuff in CK.  What are
the bad points in PK?  Does someone have a "Don't listen to" list??

	I purchased PK over the past week and have delighted in what is
covered.  Now all I have to do is start listening more.  Right now,  I can
barely keep up with some of the conversations and repeats!

	Qapla'
	 -qor

Back to archive top level