tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 01 05:46:52 1994

Re: CK Intro

On Feb 1, 11:00am, Matthew Faupel wrote:
> Subject: Re: CK Intro
> I'll go back and listen again, but I remember it as:
>
> Qu'vatlh!
> vaj bIHegh!

     Several people have suggested this, though I've failed to hear that
while I was trying to hear it.

> which seems to make some sort of sense... I was under the impression
(though
> I have nothing to back this up) that it was a sound clip from one of the
> films... Am I wrong?

     Definitely wrong. Okrand did not speak in any of the movies and it is
definitely his voice doing most of the talking on this tape. Hmm. Maybe ST5?
I haven't seen that one in a long time...

> Matthew (lIjwI' - wej vImuvHa'pu')

charghwI'

Back to archive top level