tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 28 00:33:37 1994

Re: CK Intro

WM= Will Martin <Klingon>
     in a message sent on Thu, 27 Jan 94 13:55:22 EST
WM:      Amy West believes that the fourth line during the introduction to
WM: Conversational Klingon is actually two lines. A female voice curses
WM: {Qu'vatlh}, then a male voice adds {vaj maHegh}. She is quite certain that
WM: this is the case.

WM:      The only line I heard from a female voice was the earlier {lughoS chaH}.

WM:      Could someone else listen to that introduction yet again and offer any
WM: new suggestions? I would really appreciate it. I'm only a few synapses short
WM: of looking up Okrand in the DC directory...

I'll go back and listen again, but I remember it as:

Qu'vatlh!
vaj bIHegh!

which seems to make some sort of sense... I was under the impression (though
I have nothing to back this up) that it was a sound clip from one of the
films... Am I wrong?

Matthew (lIjwI' - wej vImuvHa'pu')

Back to archive top level