tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 27 11:31:01 1994

New TKD...

>In the future, I would be very pleased to see yet another release of
>Mr. Okrand's The Klingon Dictionary, complete with corrections to the
>miscellaneous typos, one-way translations, and the horrible font in the
>appendix which makes newbies spell tlhIngan words with Ls in place of the
>capital Is. (tlhlngan Hol vljatlhlaHbe')

This of course, is not up to Dr. Okrand but to Simon&Schuster/Pocket Books.

If ANY of you on this list want a revised TKD you can contact:

Star Trek Editor
c/o Pocket Books
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York NY 10020
FAX (212)632-8083

They will revise books only if they see a profit in it so your letters do
carry some weight.

> - Krenath

Back to archive top level